Prijs te hoog? Doe een bodLET OP! Na verzending ontvang je een e-mail waarmee je de bieding dient te activeren.
Full Specs: Photo Gallery: 18′ Ribtec Riviera 500 2004
• Boat Name: Rib Tec
• Year: 2004
• Located in Rotterdam NL
• Hull Material: Other Material
• Engine/Fuel Type: Single diesel
• LOA: 18 ft 3 in = 5.80 Mtr
• Beam: 7 ft 6 in = 2.30
• LWL: 16 ft 7 in
• Maximum Draft: 1 ft 0 in
• Dry Weight: 1985 lbs = 900 Kgs
• Engine Brand: Yanmar
• Engine(s) Total Power: 140 HP
• Engine Model: 4JH3-DTE
• Engine complete overhauled in 2016 with 0 hours
• Drive Type: Jet Drive - Hamilton
• Maximum Speed: 38 knots = 74 Km
• Year Built: 2004
• Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (20 Gallons)
• Electrical Circuit: 12V
Hull, Propulsion and Misc.
• Hypalon bouyancy tubes with grab handles
• Yanmar 4 cylinder FWC diesel inboard engine
• Hamilton Jet Model HSRX drive system.
• Hydraulic steering system
• 12 v engine start battery
• Electric Horn, Nav lights, deck light, fire extinguisher and bilge pump
• VHF radio
• Teak decks and seating area
• Single Axle EZ Loader trailer
• Boat and trailer are state titled .
• Crew 4-7 passengers
• Deck and Bathing Platform – TEAK
• Freshwater shower
• Speed and Depth Mtr
• Lifting Points
Ribtec recently introduced a new range of luxury RIB yacht tenders which are now marketed to the world’s growing fleet of Superyachts.
Whilst there are other overseas manufacturers of yacht tenders, relatively few have the experience of building professional craft for military and commercial operators. Subsequently, yacht owners will have the benefit of good seagoing hulls fitted out to the ultimate ‘yacht’ finish.
Ribtec are working in association with Nigel Burgess Ltd, who since 1975 have specialised in the sale, purchase, charter and management of large yachts. Through their extensive connections within the yacht management industry, including the development of the new British MSA commercial yacht code, Nigel Burgess are ideally placed to provide an imput from the owner and crew as to their requirements for rescue and recreational tenders.
The first of these craft was ordered one year ago for ‘Golden Thunder’ a 55m yacht based in the Mediterranean and was delivered in March 1996. The 8.4m RIB was based on a standard Ribtec professional hull weighing complete with engine, jet and all fittings around 2.5 tons. Such was the owner’s enthusiasm to receive the boat in time for a spring family holiday in the Red Sea, that it arrived in the remote Egyptian airport of Hurghada four days after its completion at Swanick, having been flown via Frankfurt!
The most unusual feature of the Riviera 840 was its hand laid teak deck and bathing platform, giving the solid feel and warmth of a custom built yacht tender.
In addition to ‘Golden Thunder’, Ribtec have received an order for two smaller yacht tenders of 5.80m in length, the first of which will be delivered in February 1997 to a 45m yacht under construction at Amels Shipyard in Holland.
INFO 0653 270812